Drop us a message and we will come back to you as soon as we can.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are looking forward to creating a wonderful event for all registered attendees for 2021 and welcoming you on 23-25 June 2021. However, in the meantime, we know that there may be some questions about the event.
Who can attend?
The event is open to anyone, anywhere.
What time does the event start?
Our virtual doors will open at 09:00a.m. BST on 23 June 2021.
Do I need to download or install any software?
No. You do not need to download or install any software to participate. You only need to have access to the internet.
Is a webcam required?
A webcam is not required but you will be free to use one inside our Networking module.
Where will the event be held?
This is an online event. You do not have to travel to any specific location. You can participate anywhere that you have Internet access. The event is accessible from desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Who will I be able to chat with?
You will be able to chat with numerous professionals, financial modelling professionals and vendors at the unique online exhibitor hall. See website for current list of participants.
What can I do at the virtual event?
You will be able to attend the keynote sessions by leading professionals, visit the Modelling Expo Hall and interact with other modelling professionals, download modelling resources and attend the Financial Modelling Awards 2021.
What is the name of the virtual platform you will be using to host this event?
Hopin is a premium virtual event venue with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging users. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event.
How do I log in?
Your login details will be emailed to you ahead of the event. You can use these details to access the online event.
Who do I contact if I have trouble logging on the day?
Send an email to email@example.com for any technical assistance.
Why should I get the Premium Ticket Option?
If you are looking to forward your career in the financial modelling industry, then the Premium pass is for you. It gives you access to 5+ career development rooms, designed entirely to help propel your career further. In addition to the above, in case you missed any of our conference sessions, the Premium pass will also give you access to ALL RECORDINGS for 30 days after the event has ended. (Perfect if you missed that session you were dying to attend).
Why should I get the Business Ticket Option?
Not only do you get all of the perks of the Premium ticket option but you also get access to ALL MASTERCLASSES on day 3 of the event. These masterclasses are curated to make you an EXTRAORDINARY financial modeller by covering a range of both soft and hard skills, taught by some of the leading experts in the industry. If you want to become the Financial Modeller you have always dreamed of then this is the ticket for you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 26 August 2020.
The Financial Modelling Summit (the “Event”) and www.financialmodellingsummit.com (the “Website”) is operated and managed by DATEL Productions Limited (DATEL) (a limited company incorporated in England and Wales (no. 10106893) with a registered address at 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England, SW1W 9SH), Gridlines (no. 11085581 with a registered address at 15 Pinfold Lane, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 7NY, United Kingdom) and Financial Modelling Podcast (no. 11085581 with a registered address at 15 Pinfold Lane, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 7NY, United Kingdom) (the “Organisers”).
1.2 “Event Participant” is anyone, attending the event in any shape or form, including but not limited to event attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, media and press representatives, or guest speakers.
1.3 “Event Partner” is anyone who has entered a collaboration agreement with the Organisers prior to the beginning of the Event, including but not limited to Exhibitors, Sponsors, Media Partners, Guest Speakers, Technical contractors, Supporting Partners.
1.4 "Digital Products" refers to video recordings and online learning content hosted and/or available for download via the Event Website from 1 September 2020.
1.5 The Event is taking place online on www.financialmodellingsummit.com (the “Website”) via a virtual Events platform, vFairs LLC (the “Platform”).
1.6 The Event is taking place on 18 June 2020 with 30-day on demand access to the Event platform for all Event Participants, registered for the full conference access.
1.7 The Event content will be available for download as a Digital Product for a fee online on the Website from 1 September 2020.
2. EVENT REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
2.1 All Event Participant applications to register are subject to availability.
2.2 All Event Participant login details, issued for use at the Event, are valid for named Event Participant only and cannot be transferred to another person.
2.3 In response to the current global Covid-19 crisis, we want to ensure maximum global accessibility of the summit. We will therefore offer places on a "pay what you can" basis. If you are between positions or a student, we suggest $20. If you are a private sector finance professional, we suggest $150. For public sector and not for profit, we suggest $50. However, as the name suggests, if these amounts are too much for you, pay what you can.
3. EVENT REFUNDS
3.1 Should the Event be cancelled for any reason other than in the ‘Force Majeure’ event, described in clause 12, Event Participants will receive full refunds, following the Event cancellation announcement.
3.2 The Organisers will only refund the cost of a booking if one is unable to attend due to 1 of the following reasons, affecting the Event Participant or an immediate member of their family: an injury, illness or death; vehicle theft; home burglary or fire; court appearance or work relocation one is unaware of at the time of the booking.
3.3 To apply for a refund, Event Participant(s) will need to submit a refund application form alongside evidence of the extenuating circumstances that prevent them from attending the Event at the scheduled time and place.
4. EVENT PLATFORM ACCESS
4.1 The Event Participant shall not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses, or any other material while being logged into the Event Platform that:
4.1.1 is unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, infringing, harassing or discriminatory;
4.1.2 facilitates any illegal activity;
4.1.3 promotes violence of any kind;
4.1.4 is discriminatory based on race, colour, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, disability; or
4.1.5 is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property; and the Organisers reserve the right, without liability or prejudice to its other rights to the Event Participant, to disable the Event Participant’s access to the Event Platform.
4.2 The Customer shall not, except as may be allowed by any applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties and except to the extent expressly permitted under these terms:
4.2.1 attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Event Platform (as applicable) in any form or media or by any means; or
4.2.2 attempt to de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Event Platform’s software; or
4.2.3 use the Event Platform to provide services to third parties; or
4.2.4 license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit the Event Platform except as permitted under the Agreement.
4.2.6 attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Services and/or Documentation, other than as provided under this clause 3; and
4.3 The Customer shall use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the Event Platform and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify the Organisers.
4.4 The rights provided under this clause 4 are granted to the Event Participant only, and shall not be considered granted to any subsidiary or holding company of the Event Participant.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
5.1. The Event Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Event Platform and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights in the Services, Software and the Documentation of vFairs LLC. Except as expressly stated herein, the Event Participant is not granted any rights to, under or in, any patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the Event Platform.
5.2 All licenses granted to the Event Participant are conditional on the Event Participant’s continued compliance with these terms and will immediately and automatically terminate if the Event Participant does not comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. During and after the Subscription Term, the Event Participant will not assert, nor will the Event Participant authorize, assist, or encourage any third party to assert, against the Organisers or any of the Event Platform’s affiliates, customers, vendors, business partners, or licensors, any patent infringement or other intellectual property infringement claim regarding any Services, Software or Documentation. The Event Participant is not allowed to use vFairs LLC’s trademarks without prior written consent from the Event Platform.
5.3 The Event Platform confirms that it has all the rights in relation to the Services and the Documentation that are necessary to deliver the Event.
6. DATA SHARING
6.1 By visiting a Sponsor/Exhibitor virtual booth during the Event, Event Participants agree to provide their name and contact details to the specific individual/company. The Event Participant agrees to be contacted by the Exhibitor/Sponsor in relation to product and/or service marketing, promotion, or any discussion.
6.2 By logging into the Event Platform on the day of the Event, all Event Participants agree to provide their name and contact details to the Organisers. This data is used only to evaluate attendance levels at the event.
7. SESSION RECORDING
7.1 All Guest Speaker sessions will be recorded to allow 30 day access to all Event Participants, who have purchased full Conference access. By accepting these terms, every Event Participant authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organiser to use the Event Participant’s picture, video and/or voice for promotional and/or archival purposes, without liability, compensation or credit to the Event Participant.
7.2 Full Event content, including all Guest Speaker sessions will be offered as a Digital Product package on the Event Website from 1 September 2020 for a fixed fee.
8. EVENT PARTNERS
8.1 Event Partners agree not to re-sell, sublet, or otherwise transfer the ownership of the virtual exhibitor space they have purchased without a prior written permission from the Organisers.
8.2 All fees, sent by the Organisers to the Event Partners are expressed to be inclusive of 20% VAT.
8.3 If any of the Event Partner package fees are not paid as per due date on their invoice, the Organisers may suspend provision of the Services and refuse Event Partner access to the Event Platform. Late payments are subject to 8% interest charge per month on the outstanding balance.
8.4 Event Partners agree not use, nor give access or right to any other person from their team to use any part of the Event Platform for:
8.4.1 any illegal or dangerous activities or for any other purpose that may harm the reputation and credibility of the Event, the Event partners and/or the Event Platform.
8.4.2 Any purpose, which based on our reasonable opinion, may be perceived as disturbing, noisy or annoying to the Organisers, the Event Participants, or the Event Platform providers on the day of the Event.
8.5 The Organisers may terminate the Event Partner participation if:
8.5.1 The Event Partner fails to comply with and perform all of the Contract terms and conditions, listed in clause 6.
8.5.2 The Event Partner becomes bankrupt or makes an arrangement or compromise with his creditors or, being a Company, enters into liquidation whether compulsory or voluntary.
8.8 The Event Partner is free to cancel their participation by giving written notice of his intention to withdraw from the Contract to the Organisers, subject to the payment of a percentage of the total contract price as follows:
8.8.1 50% if cancelled 1-3 months before the Event.
8.8.2 100% if cancelled 1 month or less before the Event.
8.7 The Organisers reserve the right to make changes in the floorplan of the Event or in the Event Partner’s virtual stand in case this is considered in their opinion to be in the best interest of the Event, including but not limited to altering the size, shape and/or position of the space, allocated to the Event Partner.
8.8 The Organisers require Event Partners to have public and employer liability to the value of £10 million each.
8.9 Event Partners agree to take all reasonable steps to make sure that all individuals and third parties, involved with or connected to the setup of the virtual Exhibitor booth, take precautions to abide by all exhibitor clauses, mentioned above.
9. DIGITAL PRODUCTS
9.1 By purchasing Digital Products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with the Organisers.
9.2 Payment: The Event content is available for purchase / download from 1 September 2020 for a fixed fee of $25.00 including VAT (if applicable).
9.3 Refund policy: Digital Product purchases / downloads represent a final sale and due to the nature of the items are NOT refundable. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your individual request. In the event that a refund is issues, your Digital Products access will be revoked.
9.4 Delivery policy: Digital Products purchased through the Event Website are delivered via an order confirmation e-mail, containing a download link and a password. All recordings and presentation files, provided to the Organisers, from the Event will be available for download as soon as the password is entered. All video recordings are provided in a .mp4 format for you. Presenter files are provided in either .xlsx, .pdf, or .pptx format. If you need any support, viewing the files, please reach out to us.
9.5 Access rights: When you purchase / download any of our Digital Products, you are purchasing a non-transferable right to access the information. You may not publish or share the Digital Products or any login details, including but not limited to usernames and/or passwords, with anyone else. If you wish to purchase team/company-wide access, please reach out to email@example.com.
9.6 Copyright: When you purchase / download Digital Products, you are NOT buying the copyright to the product, but are buying the 'right' to use the product in a certain way. This is commonly referred to as “licensing” a product. The Organisers still own the copyright to the design and are licensing the use of that copyright to you for a fee. Because you are not purchasing the copyright to the items you download, you may NOT use them in any way that is not expressly permitted. For example, you may not copy, loan, give away, or sell the product to someone else, because the copyright remains the property of the Event Organisers.
9.7 Proprietary rights: All licenses granted to Digital Product customers are conditional on the customer’s continued compliance with these terms and will immediately and automatically terminate if the customer does not comply with any of the terms or conditions in this Agreement. During and after the Subscription Term, the Digital Product customer will not assert, nor will the Digital Product customer authorize, assist, or encourage any third party to assert, against the Organisers or any of the Organiser’s affiliates, customers, vendors, business partners, or licensors, any patent infringement or other intellectual property infringement claim regarding any Services, Software or Documentation. The Digital Product customer is not allowed to use the Event’s trademarks without prior written consent from the Organisers.
9.8 Back up: Please be sure to keep a backup copy of your files once purchased. The Event Organisers are not responsible for files lost, deleted or in any way damaged after download.
9.9 All opinions expressed in the videos are the presenters' own and may or may not represent the opinions of the Organisers. The Organisers take no responsibility for the implementation of any advice taken from the Event presenters in your own marketing or the outcomes of such implementation.
10.1 Each party (the Organisers and the Event Participant) agrees not to disclose any information, received from the other party that is defined as Confidential; or
10.2 Make any use of such Confidential Information other than for purpose that is approved in writing by the other party.
10.3 Each party may disclose Confidential Information received from the other to its responsible employees, sub-contractors or suppliers who need to receive such Confidential Information in order to perform their duties, associated with or linked to the delivery of the Event.
10.4 The confidentiality obligations in this clause do not apply to information, which subsequently becomes available to the general public other than due to a breach by the receiving party; or is already known by the receiving party before disclosure by the disclosing party; or the receiving party rightfully receives such Confidential Information from a third party, which has not restricted its use in writing.
10.5 Each party agrees to return and destroy all Confidential Information, received from the other Party at the end of the Event Period unless required for audit purposes, in which case the party, keeping the Confidential Information shall disclose the length such Confidential Information will be stored.
11.1 Neither the Organisers, nor its employees/contractors shall be liable for any claims, damages, and expenses directly arising from loss of data, provided that any such loss, damage or claim is not attributable in whole or in part to the negligence, willful misconduct or bad faith of the Organisers, its officers, directors, employees or agents.
11.2 In no event shall either the Organisers or the Event Participants be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental and consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or in any way connected to the use or inability to use the Event Platform and material or for any information, software, products and services provided through the Event Platform and/or the Event Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not either Party is advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
A person who has not purchased tickets and/or Digital Products through the Organiser’s official Event website, has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any term of these terms and conditions. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists, or is available, apart from that Act.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither the Organisers, nor the Event Participant shall be in breach of these terms and conditions if such breach results from events, circumstances or causes beyond their reasonable control such as but not limited to flood, epidemic, terrorist attack, fire or failure of a utility service. In such case, the Organisers will not be responsible for any loss of business, loss of profits, damage or expense of whatever nature the Event Participant may suffer.
15. RIGHT OF REFUSAL
The Organisers reserve the right to refuse any registration application for the Event.
16. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
17. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about any of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post on 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England, SW1W 9SH.
This policy was last updated on 26 August 2020.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
The Financial Modelling Summit (the “Event”) and www.financialmodellingsummit.com (the “Website”) is operated and managed by DATEL Productions Limited (DATEL) (a limited company incorporated in England and Wales (no. 10106893) with a registered address at 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England, SW1W 9SH), Gridlines (no. 11085581 with a registered address at 15 Pinfold Lane, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 7NY, United Kingdom) and Financial Modelling Podcast (no. 11085581 with a registered address at 15 Pinfold Lane, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 7NY, United Kingdom) (the “Organisers”). After the end of the Event, all video recordings and online learning content will be hosted and/or available for download via the Event Website from 1 September 2020 for a fixed fee (the "Digital Product(s)").
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, we are the controller of your personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will need to ask you for certain personal information to give you the best possible experience when you sign up for or attend one of our events or engage with us (via our Website, email or otherwise).
We will also collect other information about you and the devices you use to access our Website, or we may ask third parties to do this for us via technologies such as cookies. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our Cookies Policy, outlined below.
We may receive the following personal data from you directly:
• Your contact information (e.g. name, email, address, phone, your city/country of residence)
• Your job details (e.g. employment status, job title, company name)
• Any other personal information you may send when contacting or corresponding with us.
We may receive the following personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• Your payment details (from our payment processors Stripe), when you purchase your event ticket and/or one of our digital products or if there are any queries regarding your purchase.
• Your order information (from our registration provider JotForm or via our website provider Strinkingly)
• Your name and email if you are signed up to receiving newsletters from the Organisers or if you registered your interest in our event and/or one of our digital products through any of our social media channels.
• Any other personal details you have made publically available, such as on LinkedIn.
• Automatically collected data regarding your device and browser data stored on it including IP addresses and location data (city, region of the IP address accessing the Website).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's hard drive. We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes and legal bases:
Performance of a contract
• To register your interest for or attendance at our event as an attendee, exhibitor, sponsor or media/press representative.
• To enable you to attend, exhibit or partake in our event.
• To communicate with and manage our relationship with you regarding your attendance or prospective attendance at our event.
• To deal with any enquiries or requests you make of us.
• To enable you to access our Website and use our services.
• To purchase / download a Digital Product(s) via the Event Website.
• To send you marketing communications about our future events and other related services and offers we feel will be of interest to you.
• To send you our email newsletter if you have subscribed to this. You can withdraw your consent to this at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each marketing email from us.
• To manage certain requests from you (e.g. taking sensitive health data into account in accommodating your special dietary or accessibility requirements at events).
• Using your images or profiles in our promotional materials and press releases.
• To administer any competitions you enter.
Where we rely on consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to these activities at any time, which will mean (unless another lawful basis applies to your data) that we will cease to process the affected data after consent is withdrawn. However, please note this may result in us being unable to provide you with certain features of the Website or our services.
Our legitimate interests
• To confirm your identity and authenticate the information you provide for security purposes.
• To request your feedback on events for our market research purposes. You will be able to accept or decline any such invitation to participate in market research as you wish, and generally all feedback will be anonymous or constitute personal data (e.g. details of company size). Any personal data that is collected with such research will be processed on the basis of your consent.
• For our own reporting and analytical purposes to enable us to improve our services and support our customers, including through the use of email performance tracking.
• For our own record-keeping and general administrative purposes regarding our handling of your personal data and other operational activities.
• To provide you with customer support and resolve any complaints.
• To send your marketing communications (if you are an Event participant, sponsor or exhibitor registered for the event with your email address).
• To effectively handle any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against the Organisers or take appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to us.
• To assist with our internal training purposes.
Complying with our legal obligations
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (including under applicable data protection laws).
• For preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies.
• To fulfil our duties to our members, colleagues and other stakeholders.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose your personal data with the following third parties:
• Our third party providers of operational and business services, who are authorised to process your personal data on our behalf and pursuant to our instructions as necessary to run our events and provide you with the services you request from us, including:
o Our payment processing providers, Stripe, JotForm and PayPal.
o Our registration provider and manager, JotForm and Strinkingly.
o Our event platform provider, vFairs LLC.
o Our website builders, vFairs LLC (May 2020 - July 2020) and Strinkingly (July 2020-present).
o Our IT, back office processing and marketing service providers.
• Any third parties who acquire either DATEL, Gridlines and/or the Financial Modelling Podcast or substantially all of their assets, in which case personal data we hold about you will be one of the transferred assets.
• Any third parties with whom we are required to share your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Organisers, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may, in circumstances, have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you.
You can exercise all the rights applicable to you by contacting us at the email address in the Contact Us section below.
You can request to:
• access a copy of the information held about you.
• rectify any incorrect or incomplete data we hold about you. It is both in our interest and yours that any personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and current. If the data we hold about you is inaccurate in any way, please contact us to have your personal information corrected.
• delete, restrict or remove the data we hold about you. You can request to temporarily suspend your account or delete it and all personal data about you.
• transfer the data we hold about you to another party.
• object to any further processing of your data, if we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests, or for direct marketing.
• withdraw your consent to any processing for the purposes outlined under the legal basis of “your consent” under “How we use your information” above.
We will endeavour to respond to your requests within one month and free of charge. Please note that in respect of all these rights, we reserve the right to:
• refuse your request based on the exemptions set out in the applicable data protection laws.
• request for proof of your ID to process the request or request further information.
• charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any repetitive, manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
If we refuse your request to exercise these rights, we will give reasons for our refusal and allow you to challenge our decision. If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about your request to rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
If you have any concerns about how we handle your data, please contact us. If you are not satisfied after we’ve tried to resolve your issue, you’ll be entitled to lodge a complaint with our data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
WHERE WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We and the majority of our service providers required to process your personal data are based in the UK or European Economic Area, and will be processing your personal data subject to the same data protection laws as us.
Where we do need to transfer your personal data in the future to any countries outside the EEA, we ensure that such transfers are made subject to appropriate safeguards as required by applicable data protection laws to ensure that a similar degree of protection is afforded to your personal data, including by ensuring that overseas recipients of your data have been self-certified under the Privacy Shield framework, are located in a country deemed to hold adequacy status or through the use of EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses.
For more details on the safeguards in place for transfers of your Personal Data abroad, including how to obtain copies of these where relevant, please Contact Us using the details below.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
Online privacy and security are the most important aspect of any customer service and we take it extremely seriously. We use a variety of the latest technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, destruction, use or disclosure.
We restrict access to your personal data to those employees, and third parties, who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
The following section provides details of current security infrastructure at vFairs LLC’s hosting facilities which includes:
Intrusion detection services Yes
Security monitoring Yes
Security enforcement Yes
Back up services Yes
Restricted Physical Access Yes
Restricted Network Access Yes
Secured Data Access Yes
• Load balanced firewalls
• Redundant HTTP Load Balancers
• Isolated public/private LANs
• Content Delivery network
• Standby Database/Application
• Real-time detection with IDS Identifies threats from unauthorized users, back-door attackers and hackers.
• Data collected through firewalls, detection sensors and VPN devices instantly terminate any unauthorized sessions. No Emails relaying.
• No long-timeout URL
• System logs on web services up to one week old
• Continuous error log parsing for immediate issue resolution.
System 24/7 monitoring
• Firewall services
• LAN traffic
• Load balancer services
• Site availability services
• User login
• User session establishment
• Use of 40, 56 or 1024 bits certificates (Optional)
• Use of authorized Trusted Mode connection gateway Session timeout for inactive users.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We keep your data for as long as it’s necessary to meet the relevant purposes for which we’ve collected your data, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate length of time for holding your data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm, from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purpose for which we process your data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, along with the applicable legal requirements.